We have a standard range of modern wedding invitations but as all our wedding stationery is made to order, we can customise any of them to your liking. We can even create you a one-off completely new design based on the theme of your wedding. See the list of available options below to start customising your stationery.
You may also wish to consider some of the other great time saving options we offer, such as pre-printing your invitations and envelopes to save you hours of painfully handwriting them all out one-by-one.
- If you can't find the exact colour you're after in any of our designs, we now offer a colour matching service to perfectly complement the colour scheme of your wedding.
- All we need is for you to send us a colour swatch to match to, whether it's a magazine clipping or a corner of your Aunt Betty's rug - just make sure you ask her first, and an extra cost of £20 will be charged to cover new artwork and proofing costs.
change the font
- We have chosen the font we think works best with each design, but you can select any of the other fonts that appear on our other designs.
- A cost of £20 will be charged to cover new artwork and proofing costs.
change the language
- If you are able to provide us with the text in a Word document or email, we can change the language for your stationery.
There will be an additional charge for the typesetting and prices are calculated on a case-by-case basis so please contact us for enquiries. Please note that you will be fully responsible for checking and approving your proofs, and that Bliss Wedding Stationery cannot accept any liability for errors or omissions.
pre-printed invitations and envelopes
- Don't fancy spending hours writing out all your wedding invites and addressing the envelopes?
- Save yourself countless hours and hassle by taking advantage of our personalisation service. We can individually customise your wedding stationery items by pre-printing all your guest's names and addresses for you. If you would like to take up this option, please contact us so we can provide you with a form to fill out all your guest names and addresses. You will need to ensure that the guest names are grouped by couples or families so that we can ensure the envelopes are addressed correctly for each invitation, thank you card, envelope etc.
- Want your invitations to really jump out at your guests when they arrive through their door?
- We provide gummed plain white 100gsm matt envelopes with all wedding invitations, reply cards and thank you cards but as an upgrade you can choose from our stunning range of pearlescent envelopes. We offer them in a range of 5 colours starting from as little as 20p each
- Oyster White
- Ice Blue
- Shell Pink
- Soft lilac
- If you would like to order these in place of the plain white envelopes, please indicate this on the order form. We can also supply additional plain envelopes should you require them.